Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day

I woke up to the sound of my sister-in-law coming downstairs to start preparing the turkey for Christmas dinner around 6:00. I offered to help and when she refused I laid back down to sleep. Unfortunately for only a short time. The kids came down and I had to keep on them to stop them from opening their presents. My dad and brother seemed to be in a competition to see who could be the last one up. The kids had a great time, Jenea wanted to help everyone else open their present until Brian explained to her that Walter and Drake would want to open their own. The favorites seem to have been the pet doll house for Jenea and the Nintendo DS's for the boys. Dinner was outstanding with turkey, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, corn, and roasted potatoes. I slept for about three hours after eating. That night we all watch the movie "Christmas Story"

No comments: