Monday, October 13, 2008

Goings On

I have to say, life is vary frustrating when your main PC is down.  Its been a week since I've balanced my check books and credit cards and worst of all I haven't been able to record my TV shows or watch them off the Internet (my PC is hooked up to my TV)   I ordered a replacement Foxconn 755A01-6EKRS motherboard from newegg Monday night and it came in on Friday.  Saturday I put it together.  The bios boot up stops right after the memory test.  I sent an email to Foxconns support but since it was over the weekend I'm having to wait.  As of this Monday morning I'm still waiting for a response.

Friday night I went over to Steve's and watched "Chuck"(Yvonne Strahovski is soo... hot!), "Big Bang Theory" and two episodes of "Stargate Atlantis".  Yeah, I know, I'm a real couch potato.

Saturday I was feeling a little sick,  Stayed home most of the day trying to get the computer working except for a trip to the grocery store and to Grants farm to see the civil war re-enactments.  

There wasnt much to see at the re-enactment for me.  Im sure it would be great for kids.  My big thrill was the two free bottles of Budwiser productes they give out.

Still was feeling kinda sickly on Sunday.  I did some cleaning around the house but that was mainly it.


No comments: