Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Restaurant Review: ZuZu - Handmade Mexican Food

I had lunch at ZuZu A Mexican restaurant in downtown St. Louis on Tuesday, March 11, 2008. It would have been nice to have found a good Mexican option for lunch but this wasn’t it. One of the diners I was with had the Mexican pizza with chicken and the other two of us had the special which was a combination of 3 dishes. We all felt everything tasted bland, including the salsa. I thought the beef in my soft taco was tough and the chicken slices on the pizza, although vary decoratively arranged, were cut way to large.

Worst of all, thy carry Pepsi products.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I was the diner who had the mexican pizza which was nothing like what I thought it would be. He was right, for the price (a little expensive) I was not impressed.