Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hammerstones

On Friday, April 11, I ended up at Hammerstones for lunch after starting out for Hodaks. But because Hodaks was packed we headed out in search of someplace else and just before we were about to give up and get something to go at Taco Bell we found this little place with a hammer mounted on the front door for a handle. Its really more of e small neighborhood bar than restaurant. I had the half chicken with fries and slaw and my coworker dining with me had the Texas Toasted Patty Melt with fries. My chicken was "OK" though i must admit i had Hodaks in my head and that really hard to beat for fired chicken. I guess the main problem with it was the chicken was greasier than I would have liked. The Patty Melt not only looked really good my coworker confirmed it.

The service was good though I felt like we had to wait for our check for a little longer than we should have had to.

I had water and forgot to notice whether they carried Coke or Pepsi.

No comments: