Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pizza Hut - online deals

Have you ever ordered a pizza online from Pizza Hut? I do pretty consistently each week when I get together with a group of friends and watch Battlestar Galactica, Stargate Atlantes and Doctor Who. Two things drive me nuts about their website.

First; is the user interface. I'm not going to spend time complaining about it but I think it could be a lot easer to use and navigate.

Second; and the one that I find really annoying is that if you order online using an online coupon, at the store they will ask that you print it out and bring it in with you. I don't understand the reasoning behind this. I'm ordering it through their web site, I must have clicked on their coupon. If they really want a copy cant they program there own printers to print the coupon on the printer that print out your receipt and tear it off? If anyone happens upon this posts that has any idea why Pizza Hut does this please leave a comment!

1 comment:

Steve Price said...

The other thing is they have this crazy flash application you have to use to get into the site. Why does the front page need to be one big flash application. No one with an iPhone can place an order.