Monday, April 7, 2008

Nice Weekend

Finally, beautiful weather on my long weekend.

Friday, I'm not sure how I used up the whole day. At 10:00 I took my cat (spice) to the vet for her shots and the ulcer on her lip and at 1:30, I went with my parents to a doctors appointment for my dad. Friday night was the season premier of Battlestar Galactica (yah!) One year was way to long to wait. She episode was really good and worth the wait, though it did end on a cliff hanger.

Saturday, Steve and I took off down 44 looking for someplace to fish around Onondaga Cave State park. The rivers were still high and moving fast so we headed to the shooting range. I haven't done any target shooting in an long time but my precision seemed to be pretty good if not my accuracy. This was also the first time I recall ever using a scope and I really enjoyed the experience. Being able to see where you hit the target each time with out having to walk up the the target makes it much more enjoyable.

Sunday was the nicest day of all. Unfortunately I wast outside for to much of it. Most of the day I was inside though I did get out to Queeny Park to walk the dogs.

No comments: