Saturday, May 10, 2008

Simulus Rebate Payment

I checked my bank account this morning an my Stimulus Rebate Payment form the IRS had been deposited im my checking account on Wednesday (Yah!). So I guess my next action is to send in a $600 payment to Discover Card (Boo!).

Now, for a depressing exercise. What could I have done with this check if I would have gotten it without using it to pay off my credit card.

  1. Bought a Boat: A small aluminum canoe or * that I could leave down at my parents pond in Steelville, MO would have been really nice.
  2. It would have supplemented a nice vacation in Las Vegas. Someplace I still have not been.
  3. A new garage door
  4. Chairs for the TV area in my basement.
  5. Steam cleaner & Second vacuum Cleaner
  6. New BBQ grill, My old one is about shot.
  7. A target rifle or pistil might be fun
After reading me list, I've concluded that i need a better imagination :-)

No comments: