Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Morning

Thanks to my every other Friday off work schedule I slept late and am in shorts and a t-shirt laying on my couch looking out the window at the rain coming down enjoying. aah... Life is good.

I was suppse to get my butt out this morning for a bike ride on the Katie trail but that now seems to be out of the picture. Im not sure what i want to get done or do today.
  • Clean and reorganize the junk room
  • Troubleshoot to see if i can get my old printer working
  • Watch the series 4 final of Doctor Who
  • Watch the Batman, Gotham Nights DVD i rented last nigh
  • Read and work on my excesses in my Visual Basic book
  • Visit parents and install USB card in their PC
  • Call Shelly and Renae to see how their doing
  • Play "Star Wars Lego's"
  • Bake Lasagna mmm....
  • Do more work cleaning and organizing the garage, but I'd rather wait till I get another shelf
  • Check about returning my dead Western Digital hard drive
  • Pay the $5 and spend most of the day at the lodge
  • Sit around an write silly dribble in my blog
Since its storming I gave Katie an Acepromazine pill to help calm her down because of the storm. She's been a nevers wreck since the 4th of July weekend.

1 comment:

Steve Price said...

Dave you should have found someone to pay you to stand in line for an iPhone 3G :-)