Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Iron Barley

On Monday, June 30th, 2008 Tad, Chuck and I had Lunch at a little place called Iron Barley in south St Louis. I had the Strip Steak Sandwich W/Chili Mayo, Water and the Original Blender Blaster pie; Tad had the Reuben, Soda and the Original Blender Blaster pie; and Chuck had the Peppered Pork and Coffee.

mmm... smelt like beacon when I walked in. The decor had a interesting cabin like look and feel to it.

The problem, my Steak Sandwich seemed to be half vary chewy fat and the Blender Blaster pie tasted like a cheep fudge Popsicle stick to me. The real steak bits i got from the sandwich was good but I wouldn't chance ordering it again.

One other complaint was the price of soda and coffee. The soda was $2.00 and the coffee $2.50

I have heard and read wonderful things about this place so I will go back and give them a second chance.

No comments: