Friday, July 25, 2008

Past Week

Monday- I don't remember what I did monday... I must be getting old :-)

Tuesday- Wanted to get out and clean out up some of the branches from the downed tree, but my roommate wanted to go biking on Grants Farm trail. So I told her I would do that with her but she ended up organizing her files instead.

Wednesday- Cleaned up a bunch of Ivy and small tress in my backyard that needed to be clipped at the base. I ran out of time so I didn't get all the refuse taken care of. It needs to be done by Monday morning when the collectors come to take it away.

Thursday- Ate dinner with roommate at "Sweet Tomatoes". Stopped off at Petsmart and picked up dog & cat food. Went grocery shopping at Shop-n-Save. They have a deal where you buy $50 worth of groceries and they take $10 off. I was looking foreword shopping for groceries but it turned into kind of a stressful event.

Today(Friday) I'm off to see the Batman movie on the IMAX at Ronnies theator, and it's Sci-Fi Friday tonight. My roommate also wants me and my friend Steve to help move some furniture. I have some of those sliding disk things you put under the legs so it shouldn't be vary hard.

No comments: