Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wall-E

No, I didn't see Batman this weekend. All the showings on the Mega Screens and IMAX were sold out. I was going to see Hell Boy 2 but my roommate wanted to get out so we went to see Wall-E instead. She didn't like it, so she got up and went to another movie in the theater and guess what she went to go see… Batman! The funny thing is she has been complaining loudly, for the last month about how stupid that supper hero and any super hero move is and then she comes out and says she liked it!

Wall-E is a good kids movie and I probably would have enjoyed it more if I had gone with my nephews and niece. It was kind of dark and preachy. Its not one I would be interested in seeing again unless I was with kids.

I must note that the cartoon they played Wall-E started was hilarious

No comments: